Personal information includes:
How do we collect personal information?
There may be many ways to collect personal information where some of the ways are mentioned below:
- Personal information is collected while providing services, that is, by collecting data to complete the reservation process or to make any reservation.
- If there is any offline communication, the information is collected through direct communication so that we can take advantage of the services.
- We collect information from complementary sources such as joint marketing partners, public database, social media platform and other third parties that are legal.
How your personal information is used
To complete the reservation process initiated on the website, we use confidential billing information such as the debit/credit card number, the cardholder's name and the expiration date. In order to provide you with the services and products requested by you, we also use your personal information so that:
1. We can provide you with trip confirmation and updates.
2. Provide you with the trip related notification and manage your account for invoice processing.
3. To initiate communication for commercial purposes.
4. To notify you about special offers
5. To customize your travel plan
6. To collect charges or resolve disputes
7. Prevention of any illegal or prohibited activity.
Share your data
Reservationbuy.com shares your data with the following concerns:
- Independent suppliers or other companies that, on our behalf, offer private services such as marketing, CC processing, fraud prevention, customer service, etc. We may allow these providers to collect the information that may be necessary for the operation of the website. Sellers may not share the information for any other purpose.
- Other travel-related companies with which we have partnered to provide a portion of the services, such as various travel agencies, consolidators, aggregators, that provide access to travel-related inventory through providers and services travel insurance.
Data can also be shared with:
- By adhering to the subpoena, subpoenas, other legal processes or court orders to protect yourself under the law and that may shorten the risk of the legal claim or that the law establishes otherwise. In this context, we reserve the right to waive / raise any legal objection that we have at our disposal.
- When there is a divestment, merger, sale of assets, consolidation or bankruptcy.