Aer Lingus Airlines Reservations
Aer Lingus is Ireland's flag carrier airline. Aer Lingus Airline is also the second-largest airline of Ireland. The airline was founded by the government of Ireland in 1936 and it got privatized in recent years between 2006 and 2015. The airline is headquartered at the Dublin Airport in Cloghran, County Dublin, Ireland. The Aer Lingus Airline has a fleet size of 57 and it covers more than 90 destinations throughout Asia, Europe, and North America. The airline also has codesharing arrangements with several airlines such as Alaska Airlines, British Airways, JetBlue, KLM, and United Airlines. So, you can make Aer Lingus Airlines reservation and go for a comfortable journey to your destination.
Aer Lingus Airline Reservations Process (Booking Through Website And Reservation Number)
All world-class airlines are technology-driven in all aspects. Aer Lingus Airline is no different. It gives customers Aerlingus Airlines reservation in online mode and offline mode both. That means you can make the Aer Lingus Airline reservations process (through website and reservation number) easily. Let us first see how you can make reservations through the website of the airline:
- Step 1. Open your devices such as laptops or mobile.
- Step 2. Now open a web browser in your device.
- Step 3. Once the browser opens you need to type in the website address of Aer Lingus Airlines which is www.aerlingus.com.
- Step 4. On the home page of the web site, you will see the first tab labeled as "Find Flights".
- Step 5. Here starts your booking process. First you need to choose among 3 options of "Return", "One way" and "Multi-city". By default "round" is Selected. You can change if you want to book only "one way" or "multi-city".
- Step 6. Now you need to enter the following:
a. From: enter the origin
b. To: enter the destination.
c. Departure date: select the date on which you want to fly.
d. Return date: select the date you want to return on. This you need to enter if you chose the "round trip".
- Step 7. Now you need to select the number of adults who are aged over 15 years, young adults aged from 12 to 15 years, children aged from 2 to 11 years, and infants aged up to 2 years.
- Step 8. If you have any promo code you can click on "add promo code" showing on the right upper corner here and enter the code.
- Step 9. Now, click on the "search flights" button.
- Step 10. After that you see a page opens with a list of flights matching to your travel plan entered before. You can see a list of flights on your screen with details such as basic fare, departure time, arrival time, duration of travel, stoppages (if any in case of indirect flights), etc.
- Step 11. You can select a flight that meets your requirement and start the passenger details entry process on the next page.
- Step 12. You need to enter all the details carefully here so that you don't need to make any changes later as it may cost you extra charges.
- Step 13. Now once you are done with passenger details entry you can go to the payment page wherein you can make payment in one of the various ways such as by debit card, credit card, internet banking, UPI, etc.
- Step 14. Once the payment is done you can see booking confirmation on your screen.
- Step 15. You will get a copy of your ticket on your mobile number and/or email id.
You can also make online reservations through the mobile app of the airline and you can download the app from Google play store or Apple store depending upon your mobile OS. You can make seat selection while making reservations itself.
Similarly you can also make Aer Lingus Airlines reservation offline by simply calling your nearest Aer Lingus Airlines reservation number. You can call this number and talk to a representative on the phone. The process is somewhat similar to online booking but the difference is that someone else will complete the booking process for you. You can also ask questions related to flights. You will be asked your travel plan and number of passengers and then based on that information you will be suggested flight options. You can select a flight and ask the representative to book a ticket for you. He/she will ask you passenger details and other details, fill in all the details in the booking form and you will be sent the booking details page with payment link. You can check if all the details entered are correct and if so you can move to the payment option. You can make the payment and your booking will be confirmed and you will receive a copy of your ticket on your mobile number and/or email id.
Benefits Of Aer Lingus Airline Reservations
Aer Lingus Airline is a world-class airline known to offer various services to the customers. So, if you ask about the benefits of Aer Lingus reservations then here are some of those that can be listed quite easily.
- You get seat selection choice at the time of booking and check-in both. However, the earliest you choose your seat brighter are the chances of getting a seat of your choice.
- You can choose a choice seat, exit seat, standard seat, priority seat, front seat, extra legroom seat, business class seat, and so on.
At the time of reservations you can add any special assistance that you require at the airport or onboard.
- You can bring pets with you also. So, you need to make reservations for them also.
- You can choose the fare category while making reservations. In those fare classes you get various services such as cabin bag, tier credits, checked bags, the seat selection in advance, early check-in, priority boarding, access to lounge, complimentary drinks and snacks, front row seating, and more.
- You get all the best entertainment options on your screen in front of you on the flight.
- You can claim coupon code and redeem points that you have at the time of reservations.
How To Get Cheap Deals On Aer Lingus Airline
Whether you travel solo or with family or colleagues or groups for business purposes or a holiday or whatever else you want to book your tickets at the cheapest fare possible. Well, all the airlines in the world offer various cheap deals to the customers. Aer Lingus Airlines also offer cheap deals. You may ask then how to get cheap deals on Aer Lingus Airlines? Well, you can get it in the following ways:
- You can check the website or the mobile app of the airline and check all the deals going on. If anyone meets your travel destination you can grab it.
- If you fly regularly on flights of Aer Lingus Airline then you get miles point every time you fly and these points get aggregates into your wallet or account which you can use later to make your travel cheaper.
- If you want to get notifications of cheap deals on your mobile number or email id you can subscribe to the airline notifications and always be aware of all the cheap deals available.
- The airline also offers you customized cheap deals meeting your requirements that make you travel cheaper.
- If you book in advance any way you book for the cheaper fare because if you book your tickets closer to the scheduled travel date then you will find it costlier.
- You can also call the airline customer service number and ask for the cheap deals available.
Aer Lingus Airline Baggage Policy And Check-in Policy
Passengers always want to know what and how much they can carry in their flight. So, it is better for them to read the baggage policy of the airline they are going to fly in. Once they know it next time it is easier for them to plan their baggage and if any changes are there you should know about that too as well. Similarly you should know about the check-in policy of the airline. So, let us see first the Aer Lingus Airline baggage policy in brief:
- Each passenger is allowed 1 piece of cabin baggage with a weight limit up to 10 kg and the maximum dimension allowed is 55X40X24 cm.
- Each passenger is allowed hanging luggage into the cabin also with a maximum limit of 25X33X20 cm.
- You will be charged fee if your cabin baggage exceeds the weight and dimension allowed.
- In flights within Europe, you are allowed a maximum of 2 checked baggage with maximum total weight up to 40 kg and size dimension up to 158 cm.
- In Transatlantic flights there are Smart and Flex fare categories that already include a 23 kg bag and additionally 3 types of baggage can be purchased.
- If at the airport your bags are found to exceed numbers, size and weight permitted you will have to pay the excess baggage fee for that.
For specific information related to the baggage policy of the airline you can also call their customer number.
Aer Lingus Airline check-in policy allows you to make web check-in, mobile check-in, check-in at the kiosk at the airport, and at the ticket booking counter at the airport. You can choose to make the check-in at any of these check-in points. You can make web check-in from 30 hours up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight and if it to/from the USA then you can make web check-in up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.