You will not get surprise with united airlines because it offers a simple baggage policy but if you want to avoid extra baggage fee so you have to follow the United Airlines Baggage policy carefully. To get full details about it just see the below steps.
United Airlines Baggage Policy divided into two-part:
- Carry-on baggage policy
- Checked baggage policy
The carry-on baggage policy of United Airlines:
- Passengers are allowed with 1 carry-on bag and 1 any personal item such as laptop, small briefcase, purse, or other.
- The size of carry-on baggage should not exceed 56 Length, 36 widths, and 23 Height including wheels and handles. (Measuring in centimeters)
- The size of personal item 41X28X20 CM according to LXWXH.
- oversize and overweight standard charges will be applicable according to the size and weight.
The checked baggage policy of United Airlines:
- Only 2 bags are allowed per person and it will not apply for economy class passengers.
- The maximum dimensions should be 157 CM which will be followed length, width, and height.
- The weight should not exceed 23 KG or 50 pounds.
United Airlines Baggage Fees:
- The standard weight should 23 KG but your luggage is greater than 23 KG so just see the below given additional baggage charges from United airlines.
- Extra 24 to 32 KG weight from the standard size = $150.00 US to $200 USD per bag.
- Additional 33 to 46 KG weight = flat $400.00 USD extra per bag
Therefore, if the user wants to avoid United Airlines Baggage Fees so on the duration flight booking just take the extra baggage allowance which will be very minimum prices.
How to Avoid Baggage Fees on United Airlines?
There are several coupons or promo codes are available which offers extra baggage allowances or discount. Also, if travelers want to avoid Baggage Fees on United Airlines so just contact customer representatives of United Airlines, they can provide running coupon code or offers.