Sometimes you make a mistake while booking your ticket. So, you have to cancel this ticket and book again. But you know that cancelation may lead you to pay cancelation charges. Also, there is a cancelation policy of each airline which applies to a ticket that is being canceled. You should read the cancelation policy of the airline before booking your flight ticket with them. So, if you booked your ticket with Saudi Airlines, you should read the Saudi Airlines cancelation policy. But first, the question may be how to cancel the Saudi Airlines flight ticket? Well, you can follow the below steps to cancel the Saudi Airlines flight ticket.
- Open your web browser first.
- Open the website of the airline www.saudia.com.
- Now, go to the “Manage Booking” section.
- Here you need to enter details asked on your screen and they are “Reservation number” and “Passenger’s full name”.
- Now, as you have entered these details you can retrieve your booked ticket on your screen.
- Now, if you want to cancel the ticket, you can cancel it right here by clicking on the “Cancel and refund” button. If you are required to pay some Saudi ticket cancelation charges,
- you need to pay that here and complete the process. But if you are eligible for a partial refund or full refund you can claim for it here.
Now, let us see the Saudi Airlines cancelation policy in brief here:
- If you cancel your booked flight ticket on Saudi airlines 7 days prior to the departure, you will be charged 10% of your ticket fare.
- If you cancel your ticket after 7 days of the booking and 48 hours prior to the departure of the flight, you will be charged 50% of the ticket fare.
- If you cancel your flight between 48 hours and 30 minutes, prior to flight departure, you will not be eligible for any refund from Saudi airlines.
- Once you have canceled your ticket on Saudi Airlines, you should raise the request for a refund within the time limit allowed by the airline for it.
If you have raised a request for a refund then how to check Saudi Airlines refund status? You can follow the below steps to check refund status.
- You need to open www.saudia.com.
- Then on the home page click on Refund > Calim status.
- Now, you will see the “Check claim status” page on the screen.
- Now, you need to enter the Ticket number and last name.
- After you have entered the ticket the number and last name you can click on the “Check” button to check the status of the refund claim.