SAS Airlines is the famous flag carrier of Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. It provides excellent facilities & low-cost tickets. However, sometimes, things don't always go to plan, and you may need to know How to cancel a SAS flight? Then you should know about the procedure to cancel a booking of SAS Airlines without paying any penalty.
If you are going to cancel the SAS Airlines ticket, then you should know about its cancellation policy. So, here are mentioned some important points of the SAS Cancellation Policy, so read the below rules.
- You can cancel a ticket by using the link in the confirmation email that you received or on our website.
- Cancellation of ticket permissible more than 24 hours after booking, online or contact SAS Customer Service. If you are entitled to a refund, it will be credited to your card that you used to pay.
- SAS Cancellation fee of the ticket will vary depending upon the flight destination, route, or class type of ticket.
- As per the SAS cancellation 24 hours policy, if you are canceling the ticket within 24 hours of the date of the booking, then the airline will not be charged any fee.
- If the SAS airline ticket has been purchased less than 24 hours before the date of departure, then you can cancel it up to 12 hours before and get a full amount refunded, regardless of your ticket class.
How to Cancel SAS Flight Ticket?
- First, open the official website of SAS airlines.
- Then go to the trip located at the top.
- Next, you will view two options. Select one to proceed.
- If you select to retrieve flight booking, you will be requested to fill your e-ticket and surname. Then hit on the “search” option.
- Next, you will be forwarded to the page “Manage Booking” where you will find lots of options.
- Find your booking and cancel the ticket that you wish to cancel. Hit on the “cancel flight” option.
- Follow the online instructions, and complete the process of canceling the ticket.
- Next, you will receive a confirmation message of your canceled flight ticket into your registered email id or phone.
What Happens If SAS Cancels A Flight and How Often Does SAS Cancel Flights?
Generally, it does not happen, SAS cancels a flight, but still, the Air cancels their flights due to some unavoidable situations such as technical issues, bad weather, or an airport delay, etc. Then airlines always provide compensation to travelers such as lounge waiting areas, free meals, and in some cases hotel accommodation. Also, rebook ticket offers to the next available flight. But, if the passengers decide don’t want to go to the next flight, then they entitled to a refund cost of their unused ticket. Thus, when SAS cancel a Flights, they always inform their passengers by a phone call or SMS. Hence, if you booked a ticket from a travel agency, then you have to contact them for a refund.