f you want to get rid of hustle and bustle of the day flight then booking a red-eye flight with Southwest Airlines is the best option. A red-eye flight departs late at night starting from 9:00 pm and reaches the destination early morning at around 5:00 or 6:00 am. Moreover, it also saves cost and time as the night flights are much cheaper and hassle-free than day flights.
Here are some benefits of Southwest Airlines red-eye flights
- Due to odd timings, the red-eye flight is much cheaper than day flights and saves huge costs. If you wish to travel from New York to Charlotte, then a day flight will cost you more than $250 but with a red-eye flight, you just have to pay $82 for the trip.
- You can avoid the daily traffic and hustle and bustle of the mid-day flight as red-eye flights are peaceful and the staff members also give more attention as the crowd is less on the night flight.
- With red-eye flights, you don’t even need to wait in long queues for baggage and check-in as there’s a limited crowd at night at the airport.
Steps to book Southwest Airlines red-eye flight
- Browse the official website of Southwest or install the Southwest mobile app
- Next at the flight booking page, pick a trip status as the one-way, two-way, and multi-way trip
- Then input your travel dates and select the departure and destination airport from the list.
- After that, choose the type of passenger as infants or adults, select the number of passengers and search for the flights available on the day.
- Now, fetch a flight suitable as per your budget and select the type of fare
- Then provide the details of all passengers and make payment via credit card.