EasyJet offers low-cost airline services to its passengers as well as provides flexible policies. Due to some personal reasons, if the passenger has decided to cancel their reservation and searching an easy method so just follow the below-given steps and learn the easy process about the How to Cancel EasyJet Airlines Flight Ticket?
What is the EasyJet Cancellation Policy Before 24 Hours?
- Passengers can pay the cancellation charges on the duration of the flight ticket cancellation but if they cancel their booking 24 hours before the booking or scheduled departure of the flight time then, passengers can save the EasyJet Cancellation fee.
- If the booking has been canceled from the official website of EasyJet then, passengers have the right to book another ticket with the same account.
Important Details of the EasyJet Cancellation Policy:
- Due to any important reason or emergency, if the EasyJet airlines flight is canceled then, passengers can claim a full refund amount with any cancellation charges.
- According to the EasyJet Cancellation Policy, the cancellation fee can be waived off on some special conditions such as military & government orders, serious illness, or injury then, just submit the important document to the concerned department and cancel the flight before departure.
How to Cancel EasyJet Airlines Flight Ticket?
- Firstly, visit the official website of EasyJet airlines using any favorite web browser.
- Then, tap on the ‘Manage Booking’ option from the home page.
- After then, ‘Sign-in’ your account via Email address and password.
- Passengers can also find their booking using booking reference number & Surname.
- Search the booking and tap on the ‘Cancel’ button.
Easyjet cancellation fee:
Passengers can pay the cancellation charges according to the situation and it will depend on various things such as distance, route, date, class, or other major factors but there are some standards where passengers need to pay 33 to 38 dollars as an Easyjet cancellation fee after 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time.