Maximum time travel restrictions are a very effective way to protect all the passengers of Delta Airlines. Before starting the journey, passengers must take the awareness about the covid-19 rules, Delta Airlines travel restrictions. Just follow the below instruction and learn the complete information about the travel restrictions.
Delta covid restrictions:
- Passengers must carry the negative report of the covid-19 on the duration of check-in or they can upload a negative report of the covid-19 before 3 days from the journey.
- The face must cover by a mask and Also, Delta Airlines introduced the travel map on the official website where passengers can take the update of the restrictions and upcoming trips.
- Delta Airlines' travel restrictions are also valid on the flight rescheduled where passengers will get the full refund amount but before starting the flight rescheduled process, passengers must read the complete guidelines of Delta Airlines.
What Is the Solution for Travel Restriction Of Delta Airlines?
- Face masks: All the passengers must wear a mask or cover the face via a three-layer cloth or shield.
- Check-in: Keep your hand sanitize before starting the check-in process and the Hand sanitizer is also available in high traffic locations or areas at the airport.
- Passengers can directly download the boarding pass from the official Delta Application and scan touchless boarding.
- Boarding: on the duration of the boarding sanitized all the luggage’s check-in & carry-on before then, go for the physical security checking.
According to the delta covid policy, submit the covid-19 restriction application form on the online official website of Delta airlines and attached the required documents.
The Delta Airlines restrictions are not applicable for all countries there are some limitations or different rules according to the country but the above-presented rules and regulations are a set of standards provided by Delta Airlines.