Want to cancel your reservation with Caribbean Flight due to some emergency or family reason. We know very well that it is more difficult to cancel a flight than make any reservation. Now, no need to worry about it at all – Caribbean Flight provides full flexibility to cancel the reservation. A traveler needs to know the cancelation policy to save money as much as possible. Travel aspirants can cancel their reservations with this airline online or offline without any disturbance. Here are some important highlights of the Caribbean Flight Cancellation Policy.
Caribbean flight Cancelation Policy(Terms & Conditions)
- The travel aspirants can cancel their reservation with the Airline within 24-hours of reservation and before 7 days schedule departure of the flights without any cancelation fee.
- As per the Caribbean airlines cancelation policy, the traveler needs to pay a cancelation fee after 24-hours of reservation which is depend on the fare type, the destination or time of cancelation, etc.
- The travel aspirants can cancel the reservation by the original mode of purchase the ticket.
Caribbean flight 24-hour Cancellation policy
- Caribbean Airlines allows the traveler to cancel the booking within 24-hours of reservation and before the 1-week departure of the flight.
- If any traveler cancels their reservation within this period including the non-refundable tickets can get a full refund of the booking amount.
- If any traveler wants to know more about the Caribbean flight 24-hour cancellation policy, can contact the customer support team of the airline.
Caribbean flight Cancelation fee
As per the Caribbean Flight cancelation policy, the travel aspirant who cancels the reservation with this airline after 24 hours of reservation means after the cancelation window.
- Need to pay a minimum Caribbean Cancelation fee of 50 USD for a domestic flight and an international flight needs to pay 200 USD.
- For non-refundable ticket holders, the cancellation fee is between 200 to 500 USD depending on their travel destination.