Have you recently booked your flight tickets with Brussels Airlines and are looking for ways to manage them? Well, managing booking can be a tough job and no matter what, you’ll always get stuck on something while managing your bookings.
However, when it comes to managing bookings, seat selection and flight rescheduling on Brussels Airlines, one can easily use the online Brussels Airlines Manage Booking tool to make such changes. Hence, read this post further to know more about managing bookings online on the official website of Brussels Airlines.
How “Manage Booking” On Brussels Airlines Works?
The following things can be easily done via using the Manage Booking tool available on the official website of Brussels Airlines.
- Changing or canceling your Brussels Airlines flights
- Applying for extra services such as meals, in-flight entertainment, etc
- Making date changes or flight change
- Viewing travel funds and other bookings
- Making new Brussels Airlines flight bookings
- Applying for a receipt for your reservations & other services
- Making a request for extra baggage allowances
- Making seat selection on your Brussels Airlines flights
- Fetching, viewing or sharing your Brussels Airlines booking itineraries
- Making updates in traveler’s information and other important details
Have A Look At The Steps To Manage Bookings On Brussels Airlines
- Visit the Brussels Airlines official website and then select the My Booking tab
- Enter your surname and Booking confirmation number and hit the Show Booking button to fetch the booking details
- Follow the on-screen prompts to manage your Brussels Airlines Manage Booking
Making Seat Selection On Brussels Airlines: Important Points & Steps
- Advance seat selection is available from the time of booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure
- Free seat selection on Brussels Airlines is also available 24 hours before departure, or at the airport.
Steps to Make Advance Seat Selection on Brussels Airlines Online
- On the official website of Brussels Airlines, switch to the Online Check-In tab
- Enter the Booking Reference/ticket number and your last name to retrieve booking details and the agreement with the terms & conditions
- Hit the Continue button and then follow the on-screen prompts to make your Brussels Airlines seat selection
Furthermore, contact the reservations center of the airline to more about the Brussels seat selection policy from the expert.
How To Reschedule Flights On Brussels Airlines?
Brussels Airlines allows you to change Light&Relax tickets before the scheduled departure. However, a fee of € 70 / CHF 80 plus any difference is applicable. Moreover, you can reschedule Brussels flight via using the airline’s Manage Booking tool online or contact customer services to get more information on the same.