Reservation management can seem tiring but it is actually beneficial in many ways. However, there are times when passengers get confused with lots of options and changes that they find while going through the Manage Booking process online.
When it comes to the Air France Manage Booking, passengers can easily make modifications in their bookings without any hassle. However, proper guidance will only make things better. So if you have booked your Air France flight tickets recently and looking for making seat selection, reschedule in flights or any other changes then here’s what you need to know.
How “Manage Booking” Helps You On Air France?
The following are the prime benefits of using the Manage Booking tool on Air France’s official website.
- View, print and fetch flight tickets
- Purchase extra baggage allowances and other special services
- Making seat selections and meal selections
- Online flight cancellations & rescheduling
- Date and name change
- Flight and seat upgrades
- Manage your Air France Miles or redeem them to make new reservations
Steps To Manage Bookings On Air France
- Navigate to the official website of Air France in your web browser & switch to the My Booking tab
- In the My Trip section, enter the Booking Reference Number and your last name
- Hit the Search button and then follow the on-screen instructions to manage your bookings
How To Make Seat Selection On Air France?
Here are the important guidelines from the Air France Seat selection Policy.
- Air France charges 20 Euros for making seat selection on its economy seats. However, the elite members can select their seats for free
- Air France does not charge anything for making seat selection on standard seats if done online.
- The online seat selection must be done 30 hours before the scheduled flight departure on Air France
Steps To Make Online Seat Selection On Air France
- Visit the official website of Air France & switch to the My Booking tab
- Enter the Booking Reference Number and your last name to fetch booking
- Hit the Search button and then follow the on-screen instructions to make seat selection on Air France flight
How To Reschedule Flight Ticket On Air France?
Read the important guidelines mentioned below before you reschedule Air France flight.
- Any changes in your Air France itinerary are only applicable if the fare rules allow you with or without a fee
- You’ll be payable for any fare difference (if higher). If the price is lower then you will be provided partial reimbursement.
You can use the Air France Manage Booking to online reschedule your flight tickets. Furthermore, contact customer services to fetch more information on your queries regarding your reservations on Air France.
Air France Name Change Policy
While making the reservation it is always advisable to enter the details very carefully and if need be can take the steps as below:
How to change the name on Air France flight tickets?
- One has to be on the official website and then click on the My Bookings
- If you want to find the reservation, then enter the details as Reservation reference and Last name
- One can also use the Air France or Flying Blue Account to log in
- Once you have the access click on seat, date or name change, click on the option that you want to change by hitting on Change button
- Once the changes are made you will be given the notification
- Depending on certain factors you might be asked to pay the fee for the same
In case of typo error one can get in touch with the sales department team by calling them or even if one has concern taking the steps as above please feel free to reach out to the team, as per the policy one cannot modify the name however being conclusive about the same please either carry out the steps as above or speak to the professional.