- Any online changes to Air Canada flights can be done only when the ticket is purchased online on Air Canada official website. If you booked your flight via phone call, then you cannot make any changes to your booking online. In that case, contact the Air Canada flight change phone number to make changes in your booking
- If the booking is made via a travel agency, ask the travel agent to make the desired changes to your booking.
- Changes made in the reservation within 24 hours of booking are free of cost. No change fee will be imposed in that case. While flight changes beyond the 24-hour time frame are subjected to change fees depending on the type of fare you have purchased.
Steps to change Air Canada flight
- Launch air Canada official website on your web browser
- Tap the Air Canada Manage Booking section under the Plan tab in the top
- Enter your flight booking number and last name
- Find the flight you want to edit and make the desired changes
- You can change the name, travel date, destination, fare type, or trip nature.
- Then verify all the details and confirm your changes.
- A change notification will be sent on your contact details.
What is the Air Canada flight change fee?
- Any changes in the Base fare are restricted.
- For Standard fare, 100-150 CAD is imposed as a change fee.
The change fee may vary if you choose to make changes via phone call or at the airport.
If you encounter any problem while making changes or you have any doubts or queries regarding the change fee or rules, contact the Air Canada support team that is available 24/7 for your assistance.